Nearly every time a residential customer calls, he or she wants to know,
- “How much graywater does my home produce?”
- “How much property could my graywater cover?”, and
- “How much $$ can I save by recycling the graywater in my house?”
Unfortunately, there’s no short answer for any of these important questions because, well, each one depends on your own household’s water habits.
To get a good idea, you can use these very helpful formulas provided by the LA Department of Water & Power (DWP). Here’s a link to the DWP page: http://bit.ly/1EeKXUX
And while we’re at it, here’s a link to a graywater guide put out by the State of California Department of Water Resources: State Guide for Landscape Irrigation
Hope these help!
Sign up for the Graywater Newsletter!
- Eataly + WRS = Water Conservation March 6, 2019
- We are now NSF 350 CERTIFIED! January 23, 2017
- A Famous Santa Monica Home, It’s Architect, And A New Rainwater System April 8, 2016
Keep in Touch